Monday, August 9, 2010

Why come a goat?

is that the panda ducts, or just one. i find a mighty good tender is lightbulbs. that is, if you can stand the millions of tiny bunnies escaping through your ear. these bunnies are pudgy, hungry, armed, and dangerous. break their kneecaps every chance you get. but my problem is my nana's electric blanket makes my printer nuclear chargical, and my brother's blanket is eating all my soap. i just need to know all is why come a goat, that for yes?



Why come a goat?best antivirus software



my sisters blanket ate my soap so i know how you feel



but my goat ate my cheese puffs so i shot it in the eye then it tried to shoot me in my sleep he shot my toe off and ate it so i oooo evil bunnies ive never met one but my cousin 8 times removed killed one once and all his bunny brothers came and killed him!!!!!!!!! they're mean!



Why come a goat?firewall



What ever you have eaten or drunk, can you tell us so we can all go and get some?
Maybe you're just an Aries and seeing red. Aries are either dead right or dead wrong. What kind of day do you think you are having?
huh?
wow

No comments:

Post a Comment