Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does anyone have pictures of these webkinz?

Well, I found out about some new webkinz on toywiz.com, does anyone have the pictures? A koala bear,dalmation dog,clydesdale horse,holiday edition reindeer,black cat,lil panda,and lil treefrog. pictures please!



Does anyone have pictures of these webkinz?best antivirus software



yes the website is www.webkinzpetstore.com and go into coming soon



Does anyone have pictures of these webkinz?firewall



Well I found all pictures of newest webkinz which are Black cat, rein deer, dalmation, koala, the clydedale horse,if you want the site you can ask me Report It


i think that these webkinz will be released in the spring they are not yet out. I am very sorry but if you need more help ask a question and i will be happy to answer.
I don't know if the photos have been released yet. This site usually updates rapidly though:



http://www.internetpetz.com/category_s/2...
wEBKINZ SELL FAST SO... I HAVE A PIC OF THEM I HAV 1 MYSELF!!! THERE FUN!!!
Well the website www.webkinzpetstore.com %26#123;new arrivals%26#125; has the dalmation/koala. I think that's the website but I'm not sure. There should be pics out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment