Friday, August 20, 2010

Who do I report a fraudulent scam website to?

Panda Research, one of those pay you for trying offers, owes me $11.00, since December 2006! They refuse to answer my requests now, andI have e-mails from them stating that they owe me and I will be paid through Pay Pal, but never recieved it! I want to report them so they cannot do this to other innocent people! Who do I contact?



Thank You,



kathicst



Who do I report a fraudulent scam website to?norton internet security



I just had this happen to me. I ordered address labels from trinitydreams.com and they sent ones with the WRONG address. They refuse to return my emails, they have no contact numbers and now their website says temp. closed. I made a claim through paypal and now they wont pay me back because they say they dont ''cover'' that. You should make a claim on paypal first! Since you never got yours maybe they will pay you.

No comments:

Post a Comment