Friday, August 20, 2010

Topshop sells a brand of totes and other stuff with cute pandas, cookies, etc. on them. What's

Topshop in Oxford Circus, London, has a small area in the back where they sell cool accesories from other brands. I remember seeing cute tote bags and pencil cases with cool patterns (pandas, cookies), in different colours (red, pink and blue are the most common). I think the brand name is something ending with ''box'' and I think it's Korean. Anybody has seen/ bought this stuff and remembers the name? I'm racking my brains trying to remember but I just can't. Heeeelp, please!!!!



Topshop sells a brand of totes and other stuff with cute pandas, cookies, etc. on them. What's the brand name?norten



The brand name is Artbox, and they have three independant stores in London. Please go to these, as Topshop nearly doubles the price on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment