Monday, August 16, 2010

Should i get a dwarf hamster?

today a walked in to feed my 6 month old panda bear hamster and he was dead :( but i'm getting an other one! should i get a dwarf, a teddy bear, a black bear, or an other panda?



Should i get a dwarf hamster?hijackthis



personally i think winter whites are the best. in the summer they are dark and in the winter they turn white. the are big enough to easily handle and are very very friendly, also syrains are very friendly a.k.a. teddy bear.



good luck



Should i get a dwarf hamster?malware



If you liked the panda I would get another panda. Dwarfs tend to be kind of feisty and mean sometimes, so if Panda's work for you, I would suggest another one of those. :D
I think you should get a chinese or siberian ( not syrian) dwarf hamster I think they are so cute . You need a wheel and maybe some tubing to make him happy. You want a picture? look at this. http://www.avidpet.com/images/chinesedwa... http://www.hamsterhideout.com/illustrati...
Those are so cute i saw one in pet smart the other day %26 i waz like '' OMG , those are SO cute



but there are so disadvantages



never let them go because THEY ARE VVEEERRRRRYYY quick ....



but they are so CUTE



ilt%26#123; i love them%26#125;



hope i helped
yes
In my experience with hamsters, I enjoyed having Syrians. I had a long haired one and a short haired one. Now I also owned a Norwegian dwarf hamster, and that was a nightmare in itself. Up until the day she died of random causes, she was by far the worst pet I have ever owned as she bit constantly and was too hyper to really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment