Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anyone know how to get rid of win32/swizzor virus?

I got infected with the win32/swizzor virus and I can't seem to get rid of it with my antivirus software...or adware remover...I have used several....among Mcaffee Antivirus, Panda Antivirus, CA Antivirus (aka) Ez trust adware remover...AVGAS, Spyhunter, and of course the antispy that comes with SBC Yahoo...now ATT Yahoo...I have a DSL connection...and well...it's like a dial-up connection now...anyone have any suggestions?



Running Windows XPSP2



AMD GHZ PROCESSOR



256 MB RAM



60 GB HDD



DVD-+RW



P.S. Microsoft website was not helpful at all either...but perhaps...I was in the wrong place...



My antivirus always pops up and says I have an infection and the says it deleted the files...but if I leave the computer running all night long...it says the same thing over and over again...just different file names...



Does anyone know how to get rid of win32/swizzor virus?microsoft office



Hi there,



Here's some detailed information on the Swizzor infection:



http://virusinfo.prevx.com/viruscenter.a...



The best and easiest way to remove this is by installing the Free Trial of Prevx1. This will scan your PC and remove this and any other infections free of charge.



Does anyone know how to get rid of win32/swizzor virus?norton antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment