Monday, August 16, 2010

Who else thinks pandas are adorable and huggable?

Don't they make you want to hug pillows?



Who else thinks pandas are adorable and huggable?mcaffee



awww yes.they are very adorable.they are my favorite animal.but actually they are very mean.. :- /



Who else thinks pandas are adorable and huggable?norton antivirus 2007



Who doesnt? lol
me
indeed... i just went to the San diego zoo not too long ago and there were like 5 of them and they were all out and awake it was so awesome
they're also very tasty
Me too



they are really cute creatures
They are sooo cute, but I heard they are actually very mean.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
sure they are. unless it's mating season. then you've gotta watch out!
I do! But anyways I was reading your answer to someones question about thier computer mouse going crazy and your response was so funny! You better get 10 points for that!
pandas are cute,loveable,hugable and really very beautifull creatures on the earth. But ur care towards them shud be really demandless. if u think tat ur love wll atract them to u and they wll be ur frens u r too wrong. these animal just *** to u for their sake. its their hunger tat make them approach u. They eat alot. Believe me or not but its true tat they wll eat ur lunch ,dinner ,breakfst as their only breakfast.



for my case i like them alot. I huged one in china. it was really a very good experience.
dont you think pandas look like big teddy bears? awww
I DO I DO



SOOOOOOOOOOOO



CUTE



No comments:

Post a Comment