Friday, August 20, 2010

Where would be a good place for this tattoo?

I know what I want; I just don't know where to put it.



It's a sittting, smiling, waving panda. (Sort of like this happy little guy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/somesay/247... )



I'm chubby, short, female, and 32. I have a small State of Florida on my left breast (above my heart) and my father's race car number in the crook of my left elbow. I don't want to mark up my rear. So where should the panda live?



Where would be a good place for this tattoo?liveupdate



well, how about the ach of your back or if u wanna see it how about upper thigh so when u were shorts they can look at your sexy legs



Where would be a good place for this tattoo?nortin



I think it'll look really good on your shoulder blade...for sure!!! Don't put anything on your arms or legs I just think it looks tacky,imo.
On your hip just below belly button level.
On ur top back,or like on ur ribs would look the best.
put it on your ankle or somewhere on your leg
I agree, it shouldn't appear any where on your body permantly. a fake tat, maybe but perm./negative. In twenty more yrs., that panda won't look so cute.......or any other tat for that matter.
It shouldn't
on the inside of your thigh
I think the top of your foot,so if you where sandles or shoes.I think that would be a cute place.or just below the belly button towerd the right or left.
Oh thats so cute i wouldnt personally choose it for a tattoo but its kewl it would make you unique anyways i think you should put it on your lower back or maybe your ankle.
Your upper thigh.
if you dont want him on your rump (which would be a cute spot) put him on the back of your calf or the back of your neck :) that way you can show him off when you want too or hide him when you dont.
maybe your hip or even on the small of your back
Maybe on like your back neer your shoulder?
The back of your left shoulder is the best place.
who cares and i dont now what u are even taking to

No comments:

Post a Comment