Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Me and my brother have webkinz, they are dirty and also my very old TY toy is too. Can I machine was

I have a collie, his is a lil'kinz panda and my TY is a 1999 or 1996 elephant, she is well loved and smells so is it safe? If not how. The Webkinz web says no but I think it may be OK, please help me!!!!!!!



Me and my brother have webkinz, they are dirty and also my very old TY toy is too. Can I machine wash them?computer security



don't worry, it's fine to throw it in the wash. just probably set the mode as gentle or fragile - just in case. i tried it once and it turned out good as new! just make sure that there's no rips or holes in it or else some stuffing might get out.



Me and my brother have webkinz, they are dirty and also my very old TY toy is too. Can I machine wash them?free spyware remobal



totally dude
it should be ok but i wood watch them
Yeah, whenever my dogs grab one of our webkinz and gets it all dirty we just pop it in the washing machine and tadaaa! all clean!! :D
Thanks so much for asking this question!! I was going to ask this question too, but I knew it wasnt worth losing all those points. I have a black bear... so would that be washed with my blacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment