Friday, August 20, 2010

Do tissue manufactures release the cold virus every winter to sell more wipes?

Okay, I dont really believe that the tissue people keep the cold virus in a labratory untill cold season, but I am curious where the cold virus goes? If panda bears died off every year they would become extinct, and zoo's everywhere would be without black and white bundles of fur. So what happens to the cold virus? Does it hibernate? Is it in the air right now? Just not potent? Please explain to someone who does not understand how things work.



(This is my first question on the site, to all the dorks, I am fully aware I can't spell, and I know I grammaticly R-tarded.)



Do tissue manufactures release the cold virus every winter to sell more wipes?spyware remover



the cold virus and flu virus mutates every year. they make another serum to fight it and there's another one the next year. also, during the winter, we're inside more so around people more and exposed to all manner of illnesses as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment