Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cannot send attachments. Error: we encountered an internal error please try again in a few minutes?

I have tried ie7 reverted to ie6 checked all internet options run Error nuker spy-bot, Adaware, runningThe Shield2007 AntiVirus. Yahoo says the account is functional. Mozilla Fire Fox still works. The problem has persisted for several weeks now. It occured in the interim between expiration of Panda Anti Virus and the down load and installation of The Sheild.



Cannot send attachments. Error: we encountered an internal error please try again in a few minutes?free antivirus



you're gonna have to wait.



Cannot send attachments. Error: we encountered an internal error please try again in a few minutes?internet



That happened to me once! All I did, was just got off the internet, waited for like 5-10 mins then got back on.It let me attach them then! I guess you can try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment