Monday, August 16, 2010

Did you have a favorite stuffed animal you slept with as a child? What was it?

I had a panda bear since day one. I think if finally disintegrated when I was about 16.



Did you have a favorite stuffed animal you slept with as a child? What was it?kawasaki



Mother tells me I came apart when my first stuffed blue elephant was thown on the trash pile to burn. She rtrieved him with a stick. Afterwards I had an old, dirty, burned blue elephant.



At four yrs old I got a black Panda Bear with a rubber face.



I still own him in a pitiful, shabby condition. He's 56.



:) Juju



Did you have a favorite stuffed animal you slept with as a child? What was it?nortan antivirus



I had my black and white doggie. My mom said that I would not go to sleep without it. I still have it in my hope chest. It has no fur around it's little neck, but I still love it.
I don't remember having a stuffed animal, but I had all my baby dolls lined up in a row for bedtime.
All 3 of my kids did and All the grandkids do too. I do not believe I had anything but back then we slept 3 to a bed with no room for toys.
That would be my teddy bear.He's 55 years old now and sitting the other side of the room watching me!
Yes I had a little brown dog named Fifi. By the time I outgrew her she looked like she had the mange.
I didn't have a stuffed animal but I did have a stuffed harlequin-style clown doll with a plastic ''china doll'' type face that I kept with me constantly. Wish I knew what happened to him. It's a sad not knowing, but thanks for the memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment