Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where could I get brochures for World Wildlife Fund?

My friend and I are going to dress as pandas for Halloween and collect money for WWF



Where could I get brochures for World Wildlife Fund?free spyware remobal



You can visit http://wwf.worldwildlife.org/ and I also have lots of info that I think you will find quite helpful and enlightening:



http://ecowellness.multiply.com/ for excellent inspirational info within my blog to help not only our world and its creatures, but to also open peoples hearts and minds to many amazing wonders that life has to offer. I also have lots of info in my blog to help fuel peoples imaginations to many possibilities that can be found only in the minds eye.



Along with lots of environmental info, amazing environmental pictures and videos (These videos show the beauty of this world and what life can be like if people take the time to appreciate life鈥檚 true beauty).



Let us all strive for a greener/brighter future by helping to create a solid foundation for future generations to build upon, so we can hand them a beautiful world, filled with never ending awe and wonders!!



Where peoples differences and uniqueness are accepted, where we all live as one, helping one another so that we can all play our own mysteriously beautiful melodies in the never ending, awe inspiring, song of life :-)



I truly have faith in humanity and believe that someday our lives and the world in which we live will truly be transformed for the better.



Where could I get brochures for World Wildlife Fund?kawasaki



Maybe Michael Vick, now that he has suddenly ''accepted Jesus'' into his life, would have some.
www.worldwildlife.org



Very nice idea!
That is a great idea! I couldn't find anywhere to get brochures, but I did find a link to contact WWF. If you write to them and tell them what you want to do, they would probably love to help. Here is the link:



http://wwf.worldwildlife.org/site/PageSe...



Good luck!



  • clipping nails dry
  • usage of oil paints
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment