Friday, August 20, 2010

How were you conceived?

Just watchin' Oprah about Sperm Donars.



Were you a biological natural birth/ adopted/ Artificial Insamination, Aliens, Panda probes other etc.



Or are any of your siblings? When were you told? How do you get along with any unbiological siblings.



How were you conceived?norton antivirus



I was a miracle baby. My dad had to have a vasectomy reversed to have me. This was 25 years ago when the probability of having a child after a reversal was extremely low. I do not have any non-biological children or siblings, but had a friend that was adopted and I have a niece that was a result of artificial insemination. My friend was told of her adoption when she was seven and did NOT take the news very well. I am anticipating the day when my niece asks her mother about her father. That is going to be a very interesting moment in history!!



How were you conceived?security



Well I am my mom and dads biological child. I have 2 half-brothers (same dad different mom) and 2 half-sisters (same dad different mom). I have 3 step-brothers and 1 step-sister. I get along ok with one of my half-sisters and with my step-sister but not very close to my other siblings.
biological natural birth. parents are still 2gether 2 day. 3 other siblings, all biological.
Aliens artificially inseminated me into a Panda
i've never wanted to ask my parents. but if i get pregnant this month I'll be due on my birthday. freaks me out a little honestly. my brother and i decided early on that my parents only ever had sex twice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment