Wednesday, August 18, 2010

After formatting my pc I cannot log on to aol i have reinstalled it but nothing happens?

i am running windows xp and i am using panda antivirus and firewall



After formatting my pc I cannot log on to aol i have reinstalled it but nothing happens?computer



Not to mention, have you re-named your PC in the process, have you re-booted the router etc as AOL may have fixed IP addressing which your newly re-built PC will not be set up for by default.



As per the previous answerer, more detail is needed to provide better answers.



After formatting my pc I cannot log on to aol i have reinstalled it but nothing happens?free spyware



you need to explain more...



does the aol software install, have you set up any username and passwords correctly, are there any error messages when trying to connect, have you connected all your equipment up correctly... answer these and maybe you can get an answer that will be of use.
Why not type in www.aol.com in your search bar,click web search--you should get it. Then add to favorites--it worked for me.
Why would you want AOL?
Can you connect to the Internet using Internet Explorer or Firefox?



Does your internet connection work?

No comments:

Post a Comment