Friday, August 20, 2010

I think City car is the future car, how about you guys?

city car are small, compact vehicle that design for simplicity and for fuel saver in japan it called Kei-car. Usually city cars are good value and almost easy to maintanance .



example of city cars:Suzuki Wagon R, Daewoo Spark, Daihatsu Mira, Fiat Panda, etc



My own and my favorite car is 1993 Suzuki Wagon R wide I love it since the first time I own it.



I think City car is the future car, how about you guys?norton 2008



Very TRUE. THE fUTURE is SmAlL %26 we will see more of these small cars only.



I think City car is the future car, how about you guys?pop up blocker



yes off course. fun and enjoyment full filled with this. It maintains individuality and self confidence.



  • dwight howard advice
  • hoping for some advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment