Monday, August 16, 2010

Will my fish be okay?

in my tank, i have two clown loaches,



two gold barbs, and now two tiger barbs.



i had three and a panda cory.



i just found a tiger barb floating upside down, and i found the panda cory that was missing. it was dead, and i couldnt find it for a few days.



so i took out about 50% of the water, and replaced it with new water.



will the rest of the fish be o kay now?



Will my fish be okay?norton antivirus 2007



Check for ammonia,your tank needs more frequent cleaning,but in smaller amounts. You should only change 20% of the water at a time. If the Ammonia numbers are detectable,do a 20% change every day until the water tests 0 ammonia.



Will my fish be okay?product key



That happened to all my fish, they ate each other, then the last one died. You should Get new water for the whole thing. And if they keep dying put them all in different bowls separated by kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment