Friday, August 20, 2010

I am thinking of taking my daughter to Washington DC for her birthday?

and I'm wondering if any of the motels in the area have shuttle busses to get back and forth with instead of having to drive all around town.



Does anyone know? She'd adore seeing the panda's at the zoo.



Or are there tour busses that go around town?



I am thinking of taking my daughter to Washington DC for her birthday?mcaffee



Yes, there are tour busses that take you to all the tourist sites and you can hop on and off all day long along the route.



Take the Metro (subway system) to the Zoo. The pandas are really neat to see. I do volunteer work at the Zoo and I really enjoy the pandas as well as the other animals.



The Embassy Suites mentioned earlier is a very nice hotel in Alexandria. The Hotel Washington is right downtown and is close to the National Mall and is reasonable priced.



The Metro is a great way of getting around and the Tourmobile is a great way to see all the sites. You can buy one day or multiple day passes on the TourMobile.



Be sure to see the Smithsonian Natural History Museum, the Air %26 Space Museum, the Bureau of Engraving %26 PRinting, The Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and the Capitol. All of these can be seen while on the TourMobile. You can get off, tour the site, and get on another TourMobile just by showing your ticket.



I am thinking of taking my daughter to Washington DC for her birthday?norton antivirus 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment