Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If I put my computer on stand by, will my scans still run?

Alright so I'm running Panda ActiveScan and Norton Antivirus Full System Scan, I'm wondering that if I put my computer on stand by mode (close my laptop), will they still run?



If I put my computer on stand by, will my scans still run?windows



No. They will probably pick up where they left off, though, when you start the computer again.



If I put my computer on stand by, will my scans still run?antivirus download



No they will not. Stand by is pretty much like a shut down. However it is not a complete shut down. Everything still runs, just on a very limited basis. Saves extremes amount of energy while saving where you were last and and what you were doing last. So when you pop it back on, everything is back to like it was. So unfortunitly your scans will not continue running while in standby mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment