Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you ever long for the days when pandas danced with unicorns and sang songs all night?

Funny that you should ask...I just watched ''Legend'' last night (classic movie starring Tom Cruise %26 Tim Currie). There are unicorns in the film as a symbol of goodness %26 purity.



Yes, wouldn't that be a beautiful world...pandas %26 unicorns...



Do you ever long for the days when pandas danced with unicorns and sang songs all night?antispam



Look! Pandas would never dance with unicorns. Simply for safety reasons. Nor would they sing. But if they did, I wouldn't have missed it. Although, I remember a reference to it when I was following the Mad Hatter down the rabbit's hole.



ta-ta



Do you ever long for the days when pandas danced with unicorns and sang songs all night?avast



I don't normally answer a question with a question, but when exactly did this ever happen?



In your dreams?
do not take the purple acid!
Yes



And the lion lays with the lamb



I long so deeply!
Whibble
Yes. It was a wonderful time. But I am also glad I got sober. Have a good day.
Were those the LSD days?
Sure, but I really prefer to be drug and alcohol free these days
With the right combination of drugs and alcohol, those days can be had everyday.



NOW CALL A CRISES CENTER AND GET INTO REHAB QUICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment