Friday, August 20, 2010

Do I have a virus on my computer?

I have anti-virus protection from Panda Titanium 2005. For about a year now, my e-machines computer shows a Windows error message at startup. Up until a few weeks ago, a different error message appeared at startup alongside the Window's message for about a year also until it somehow disappeared.



My computer works fine and it doesn't have any junk and also has lots of free space.



The problem, also, is that while I am typing something (or maybe even surfing the web) like in a chat or on MS Word or even on a regular website, the computer has a small freeze (that doesn't affect it's performance) that takes me away from what I am doing. For example, the tab at the bottom of my screen is no longer highlighted to show me what my current program is--it goes back to the lighter shade (which can also be seen at the very top of a page--where it says the name of the website or file).



Do I have a virus? What is wrong with my computer? Should I get it checked? If yes, what for?



Thanks!



Do I have a virus on my computer?stinger



Might help to give details such as what the error codes are wouldnt you suppose?!



Do I have a virus on my computer?virus scanner



I already said that it was the Windows error message. Everyone knows that those error messages are simply the ones that have the options for ''Send error report'' or ''Don't send''... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment