Monday, August 16, 2010

Fair or fraud 拢5700 for a fiat eleganza 06?

My year old Panda was very recently written off in an accident.



I have been offered the above price by my car insurance people. The offer was taken I have been led to believe from the Glasses Guide, but this is this a trade guide, unfortunately I can not buy at trade price, I must buy a replacement vechile at the normal retail price. How unfair is that? Can I refuse this offer? What stance should I be taking? What might be the result if I refuse this offer?



Fair or fraud 拢5700 for a fiat eleganza 06?ktm



The trade guides (Glasses, CAP) give a number of prices for each car - the trade-in price, the private-sale price and the retail-sale price.



The insurance company will probably have offered you the retail sale price from the trade guide, not the trade price.



According to Parkers (http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/used-price... a dealer will sell an 06 Panda Eleganza for 拢5210. However searching Autotrader http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/car... it seems that the Eleganza version is quite rare, and the cheapest I could see were advertised at 拢5995.



The only way you will get more from your insurance company will be to prove that an equivalent car will cost you more than their offer - you'll need adverts of similar cars at higher prices to do that. Perhaps point them to the adverts on the Autotrader site (although they may claim you could talk a dealer down from 拢5995 to 拢5700).



  • clipping nails dry
  • usage of oil paints
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment