Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Could I import a Fiat to Canada?

I would like to import a new Fiat Brava, Panda, Linea, or Grande Punto from Europe to Canada. Would this be an illegal import??



Could I import a Fiat to Canada?anti virus protection



Fiats have not been sold in North America for a long time. The cost of modifying a Fiat to meet Canadian regulations is not worth the cost. Consider a Honda, Toyota or Nissan instead as they will be a better value and already meet Canadian regulations.



Could I import a Fiat to Canada?antivirus



If you purchase a car, any type or make, in Europe it is up to the seller to figure this out, not you. He is the one to make the arrangements, not you, You will just have to pay the shipping cost and the import tax if there is one in Canada. It seems to me,if possible, to buy it here in the States and drive it there and pay any cost, has to be cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment