Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help with my science homework?

I have this Science homework where you need to fill out a chart with the 6 common needs. Is a panda bear ectothermic, endothermic, or homeostasis? How can a palm tree get food? thanx 4 ur time - xoxoxo



I need help with my science homework?panda



no no no no



you need to do your own homework.



do you want to grow up and be a village idiot?



use your head and think.



I need help with my science homework?suzuki



panda bears give off heat exo-thermic but they maintain homeostasis which the bodies natural state. a palm tree getss good aka water and sunlight from roots in the ground or from rain, and sunlight from uh, the sun. if anything else try Wikipedia.com
its called read the article in the text or google it duhhh ur lazy the tree feeds through photosynsethis
So, go to a search engine %26 look up hte answers!



Any livign being w/ attempt to maintain homeostatsis. All plants get food thru their roots, it comes along w/ the water (which htey asparate thru the leaves)
panda is homeostasis



palm tree gets food by photosynthesis
endothermic



from soil and water and especially THE SUN!!!
Do the research like you were intended to do. That's why its called HOMEWORK.
Panda - endothermic I think (endo gives off heat right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment