Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i stop my eyeliner from running?

my eyeliner always runs so I get panda eyes,how do i stop this from happening?



i wear contacts lenses so it can be hard putting it on



How do i stop my eyeliner from running?cafe racer



put your contacts in before eyeliner and then use water proof



How do i stop my eyeliner from running?free anti virus



run after it
put your contacts in before eyeliner and then use water proof



and make sure it is a good make not cheap and nasty 1 that will make it worse for you



good luck
Put your contact lenses in, and leave plenty of time for your eyes to stop watering... Then use Almay 16 hour eyeliner... I can guarantee you, you will NOT get panda eyes with this eyeliner... I wear contact lenses, and this is the only eyeliner I will wear... Good luck!
Try putting the eyeliner on the inside and only a little



the best way i tell ya is putting mascara on the bottom lashes



that collects any excess black



you've got running there



xxxxxx



~xXx~
Try using liquid waterproof eyeliner
Put your eyeliner really finely under your eyes or buy eyeliners that are waterproof non smudge



good luck
don't wear any
leave it in the pot and you will look nicer too.
Buy a waterproof one. this should stop the problem
ask her 2 walk instead
MAC waterproof eyeliner is really good for that... It comes in a pencil form, so is easier (in my opinion) to apply than liquid eyeliner... It stays on even if eyes water!
Try to put a little less on. I tend to top my eyeliner with natural coloured eyeshadow. The shadow tends to stop tears/sweat from making it run. Never use liquid liner. That ALWAYS runs. For me anyway.



I was soooo tempted to put something funny here, but I see somebody beat me to it lol.
you have beautiful eyes and don't need it.
I found an eyeliner that stays !



Funny thing is it peels off at the end of a day. It dries and becomes a thin piece of black elastic film. It's called Blinc and its worn by loads of celebs for special occasions and every day. I find its fabulous and I have sensitive eyes.



Link : http://blincinc.com/intl/blinc_eyeliner....

No comments:

Post a Comment