Monday, August 16, 2010

Are Soybeans good for Hamsters?

Are soybeans fit for a hamster diet? Does it negatively affect them? Does it affect their weight?



I'll award ''best answer'' to whoever provides proof or a valid sounding answer... not just hearsay.



For reference, my hamster is a ''panda hamster''.



Are Soybeans good for Hamsters?nortonantivirus



Panda hamster? Um.. is that their coloring? I'm going to assume you mean Syrian hamster.



Yes, they can have soybeans. Unsalted, roasted.



This is an excellent link of all the food your hamster can and cannot eat. It will also explain how to introduce new foods.



http://www.hamsterific.com/HamsterUniver...



Are Soybeans good for Hamsters?spyware



My dwarf hammy has been known to like a soybean or two once in a while. He seems to really like them, and I'm sure they aren't particularly bad for them.



It's entertaining to watch hammys eat them.. they always fall out of my hammys cheek pouches due to their round shape... hilarious! xP
My hamster loves apples and carrots.
I'm not too sure if its good for them...I've had tons of hammies and never fed them Soybeans. I wouldn't take the risk if I didn't know. You can feed it other veggies and fruits though.



-Couliflowers



-Brocoli



-Lettuce



-Carrots



-Apple Slices



Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment