Friday, August 20, 2010

What kind of pets and how many do you have?

I have a Pug and her name is Panda. My husband has two yappy annoying dogs. he he he



What kind of pets and how many do you have?symantic



Oh Boy...Here goes....



5 dogs (of various breeds,sizes and ages)



7 cats (of various sizes, ages, and temperments)



1 cockatiel



1 goldfish



14 chickens and 3 roosters



6 domestic but loose rabbits (lops)



10 sheep and 1 ram (3 new babies)



8 mini goats



3 pot bellied pigs



20 ducks (Muscovy and Indian Runner and Welsh Harlequin)



5 Emden Geese



1 Rat



OH yeah and a teenage boy! *wink*



And YES, these are all pets, they have all come to us via rescue or Spca. And are now living a happy healthy LIFE!!



What kind of pets and how many do you have?viruses



I have 2 boxers a Bullmastiif a fish %26 a hamster
4 African elephants



a dragon



3 pink fish



a coke snorting goat, and his girlfriend



and extra parts for a dinosaur
My mom won't let me have any.If I could have a pet it would be a dog.



Bad thing about being a kid is that you can't do whatever you want.
Woman............Only one! I can't afford to have 2 wife!
One small mixed terrier type dog.
none at the moment
Three female cats in our house. ''Miss Kitty'' (I didn't give it to her) owns my parents. ''Sandy'' owns my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment