Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will all this trouble in China resolve it's self by the summer?

I'm travelling to China in the Summer holidays and I'm 16. I'm going for a month %26 will be working in an orphanage %26 a panda sanctuary. (X'ian %26 Chengdu).



Will all this trouble in China resolve it's self by the summer?download



You won't notice anything about the problems. First of all, Xi'an and Tibet is far away from each other. And secondly, Panda's and Politics have little to do with each other, except that they begin and end with the same characters.



I also advise you not to take any political opinion publicly. Keep it for yourself for your own safety.



Will all this trouble in China resolve it's self by the summer?hijackthis



There are a lot of Tibetans in Chengdu, but not so many in Xi'an.
I think you should be ok
No.
Be ware. The riot is occurring not only in Tibet but also Sichuan. Talk with your parents.



http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story....
I dam well hope not!!!!!! CHina buldozeed loads of homes to make way for the Olypics I hope it gets cancelled there human rights record is nothing short of Genocide.
It will not be resolved by the summer. It will be resolved when the Tibetans have autonomy in Tibet.
on summer you will be safe, CHINA is the safest place in the WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment