Monday, August 16, 2010

How smart is your Dog?

I have a Pug,named Panda....precious little girl! She is so incredibly smart! I have never had a dog so intelligent ever in my life. I can ask her to bring me things and she drops it at my feet or holds in by teeth until I take the item. She knows lots of cute tricks like ''high five'' and I will say bang! pretending to point finger like a gun and she will roll over and play dead. She brings her food bowl to me when it is empty. I could go on and on about her great personality. Tell me about your dog!



How smart is your Dog?nortan



My dog is a basenji--one of the oldest in history, from Africa originally. He is a sight hound, though I don't believe in hunting.



He does not bark, but does make a yodel or wolf cry if he is lonely or happy' He has wagged his tail ONCE. HE is a red and white, but others are black and white and some brindle. He is elegant, very curious, hard headed and very pretty. He is a rescue, but is a full blooded basenji (means wild or bush thing in Africa. Google him. I think you will think he is pretty. He isn't really smart or good at tricks(forget that) He's cat like.



But he's smart enough to love me--that is all that matters to me. YOur dog sounds wonderful!ps remember to always spay and neuter your pets. Many die each day because of overpopulation. Thanks.



How smart is your Dog?noton

  • clipping nails dry
  • usage of oil paints
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment