Monday, August 9, 2010

Why Have I Black Circles Under My Eyes?

I look like a panda at the moment! Someone actually asked me if I had two black eyes!



I'm really really tired too, could I be lacking in vitamins? If so which ones. I'm not eneamic as I have red under my eyes, so I don't think it's iron.



I've been getting up at 5am, could it just be that I'm tired? I feel so exhausted all the time.



I'm a veggie too, but have been all of my adult life, and generally have a good diet and normally look quite healthy...



thanks



Why Have I Black Circles Under My Eyes?virus scan



Get some sleep.



Why Have I Black Circles Under My Eyes?anti virus scan



take some sleeping medicine to help you sleep regularly but talk to your doctor.
Your not gettin enough sleep. the average person need 7 to 8 hours of sleep to stay healthy.
Sleep more!



Lack of sleep gives you circles around the eyes!



To get the abit better, place used teabags on them for 15 mins.
Tiredness or boozing.
lack of sleep causes these black circles, get more sleep and in the mean time cover them up with foundation make up so people would not call you a panda, coffee could also be another source of the problem.
GET SOME SLEEP!
Hi there Evening Potatoes are great for removing dark circles from the eyes the potassium from the potatoes absorber through the skin pores and remove the colours also cucumbers are great but remember to get more sleep also your 8 hours aday!!!
its probably cuz ur tired. those are called bags. everyone gets them when they get tired. they go away.
could be anemic need blood test and take a muilivitain and get 8 hr s sleep a night
cuz u dont sleep enough
your anorexic
Start by making sure you get 8 hours of sleep every night. If you have to wake up at 5 am, start training your body to go to bed earlier the night before. You can buy melatonin from the health food store. Make sure to get the sublingual pills (they dissolve underneath your tongue and thus bypass the liver and kidneys and go straight into the bloodstream). These are safe, and very natural. They will help you to sleep more soundly. Next, up your water intake to at least a gallon per day. It could be dehydration that is causing those pesky circles. Make sure you are taking a really good multi-vitamin. You get what you pay for so you may need to spend a little bit more to get the right one for you. They make special one-a-day vitamins for vegetarians. Also, there is something called tea tree oil that can be applied to the eyes to help dark circles. You can purchase this on-line. Lastly, it may be hereditary... if you are of Middle Eastern, Indian, or Italian descent. People from those areas of the world tend to have blood vessles that are closer to the surface of the skin near the optical area...so if you compound that with no sleep, dehydration, and whatever else is going on...well, you are going to have some serious dark circles! There are also treatments for veins that are quite common using cold lasers (non-painful) and that could be an option as well. Hopefully this was helpful! There are just so many reasons for dark circles that it's tough to diagnose without seeing you. You could always use a good concealer. Lancome is my favorite.
If they are that bad then you should see a doctor for some suggestions on why they are like this. Also, I would consider going to bed at an early hour so you can get a good night's sleep.
im a vegetarian too, and i get tired sometimes too. you should take some multi-vitamins and get more sleep. they should go away after a little while.
Try to get more sleep and drink three pints of water each day you will feel better and see the difference in two weeks .
You might just be lacking sleep.. but it could also be that your family on your dad or moms side has black circles. That's how I am. My dad's side of the family always has had dark circles under their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment