Monday, August 9, 2010

I know that fiats where known to rust?

Is this still true with the modern cars like the fiat panda 100HP



I love that car!



Anyone got one?



thanks



I know that fiats where known to rust?virus removal



Most cars WERE known to rust. rusting was due to the spray paint and lacquer which decades ago still poor. Nowadays all car producers use spray technology to avoid rusting, infact you never see recent cars rusting.



My girl friend has got a Panda. doesnt mean its a chick car at all, it has all the needs one may need in a city car. its selling like crazy in Europe... means that it is a good car, worth your money, fuel-effecient, comfortable, light and fast.. what else do you need?



I know that fiats where known to rust?anti virus protection



I like the Panda its got fairly good reliability ratings %26 is great value for money in its standard petrol or diesel form, I would guess the build is as good as the Peugot, Toyata or Citroens that are also built in Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment