Monday, August 9, 2010

What was the cheesiest thing someone you loved did for you that made you freak out because it was so

especially if its something that means a lot to you, but that wouldn't to any one else!



share you story :)



on my birthday a guy drew a pic of a panda (my favorite animal) holding a heart. it was so cute :)



What was the cheesiest thing someone you loved did for you that made you freak out because it was so romantic?computer security



I came home from work after 20 hours of over time and my hubby had made me a bubble bath with rose peddles in it and rose peddles on the bed with candle light in the bath very sweet and then he gave me a massage afterwards



What was the cheesiest thing someone you loved did for you that made you freak out because it was so romantic?free spyware remobal



ask me to marry him.........run Forest!
Bought me a boat and ATV. Or isn't that cheesy?
got my medicine when I was sick
It wasn't cheesy, but she wrote "I love you" and the timing of it was really moving.
Uhm Once me and my friend were at a party and we didnt know this person,
When my fiance and I were just starting to date, I bough a stuffed bunny that was dressed up like her. It was kinda cheesy to me at the time, but when she left to go over seas for a 6 week vacation, she brought pajamas over for this stuffed bunny and dressed her up in pajamas. It was such a cheesy thing looking back at it, but when she told me "now you have something to sleep with when I am away" it just melted my heart. That is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me

No comments:

Post a Comment