Monday, August 9, 2010

Dream symbolism explaination please?

What would you think is the symbolism of the following things all in the same dream:



Working in a mall as a conceirge who announces interesting observed people and things over an intercom. (such as a cute outfit or someone who looks like a celebrity...random things)



A brightly colored Spaghetti restaurant where Burt Bacharach is playing the piano.



Refering to your friends by their birthdates instead of their names.



Being accosted by a skater punk kid with one eye that everyone keeps calling Panda.



**and yes, I actually had this dream last night!****



Dream symbolism explaination please?computer repair



When my friends tell me that I am weird I tell them:



No, I'm not, my dreams are.



LOL



Then we all have a good laugh, because I always tell them that they're not real, that they're just in my dreams.



LOL



Truly, some dreams are very weird!0!



Dream symbolism explaination please?free antivirus



Are you sure someone didn't slip you a Mickie?
http://www.dreammoods.com should help you.



My thinkings:



1. You want people to say whats on their minds straight forward to you. You want opinions known.



2. look at the above website with color orange, and piano. Me, I think your hungry for Italian food and would like to be entertained by that guy at same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment