Monday, August 9, 2010

What is your favorite animal? You can say why if you want to.?

I love animals! I love the cuddly ones like koalas, pandas, kangaroos! I like the big ones like whales and elephants. And the misunderstood ones like alligators, crocs and snakes. What do you like???



What is your favorite animal? You can say why if you want to.?adware



ooh i like puppys and koalas and alot of other cute animals!



What is your favorite animal? You can say why if you want to.?antivirus scan



wild cats, so exotic!
I don't have a favourite, i love all Australian Native Wildlife. Being a wildlife shelter, i get to care for a lot of different species. The satisfaction is caring for them, getting them back to releasable stage and then releasing them back in the wild where they belong to live their life free.
I like elephants...



They are cute and so innocent.. they are going extinct and none of those stupid poachers understand what beautiful animals those poor things are
dog
Zebras: are they black and white or white and black?
hummingbird
id say tigers and other big cats.
I like and catch snakes and alligators. For pets I like cats and dogs and fish and snakes.
my fav's would be the snake, dolphin, whale shark, and manta ray. i like the snake because of it's mystery and fierceness, the dolphin for it's playfulness and unpredictable behavior, the whale shark for it being huge and gentle at the same time, and the manta ray for it's gracefulness and beauty.
i have many, 1 third i made up, 1 third are myths (gryfins), and my fav real one would have to be a Long nose echidna beacause it is 6the closest thing to being imaginary
My favorite animal is a Sphinx. This animal is a naked cat.
I like sharks
Falcons and eagles....love the way they prey ...look so majestic...
Honeybees. They are amazing! Next to humans, they have the most complex communication system through pheremone release and dancing.
i love lop eared bunnies! so cute! and cats and dogs, cheetahs!



leopords, pandas and kualas yes they are all my favorites!
German Shepherds from the East German or Czech Working lines.. I have 6 of them I train in the sport of Schutzhund.
I love Horses (And Cheetahs ) I like Horses Because they are cute andsome have cool personaleties I getting a horse and I don't live on a farm or have on
the red panda is one of my fav..turtles when they r small n cats
dogs ! because I am a bit*ch ! hi hi hi

No comments:

Post a Comment