Monday, August 16, 2010

I need a decent anti-virus can anyone recommend one?

I had panda but its slowed my system much to much and i dont no wat to use now



I need a decent anti-virus can anyone recommend one?stinger



1st go to safe mode by pressing f8 when u start the computer since most virus cant operate properly here



then run combination of spybot,ad-aware 2007,a-squared free,n avg is perfect for pc protection.



u can download all these from download.com for free.there are also many other good antivirus here.it is a cool site and safe for downloading softwar



I need a decent anti-virus can anyone recommend one?virus scanner



Try Avast. You can Register for free for 12 months and update again free for another 12 months and again and again continuously. I recommend Avast.



I had Norton Internet Security and it expired. Someone told me that the Norton company itself is producing virus.
I have had AVG and it went all wrong. I now use Avast for some time now and I never got a bit of bother.It's Free.



Cheers.
http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.ht...
Try AVG its free
Linux.
AVG 7.5 also you need an anti spy program with realtime protection, Windows Defender and last a privacy protector Ccleaner.



http://www.techsupportalert.com/best_46_...
McAfee virus scan Plus.
if you want the best then ''bit defender'' / ''f-secure''



  • clipping nails dry
  • usage of oil paints
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment